Delivery & Returns
Once your order is confirmed, each item is uniquely handcrafted and casted.
Please allow up to 3 days for this process and 3-5 business days for delivery.
All orders ship from our workshop in London.
COVID-19 Delivery time frames: you could expect potential delays from the delivery carrier.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship our products worldwide.
When a package is delivered internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country.
These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
The buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
From the 1st of July 2021, all orders going to the EU may incur VAT charges set by your country (usually 20-25%), in addition to customs fees.
Should any items be returned to us due to unpaid fees we will cancel your order and refund the money paid minus the cost of the delivery.
Please bear this in mind before ordering.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout, based on weight and destination.
However, all UK orders over £35 will benefit from free shipping.
What is your return policy?
Due to the Handmade nature of each design, we do not offer returns.
If an item would arrive damaged on the post, we will gladly replace it asap. Please contact us in this case, we will be happy to assist.
Can I place a custom order?
Yes!! If you are looking for a bespoke piece to add to your space, or looooved a product but would like a different color, look no further! Contact me and I will make sure you get your dream terrazzo product.
Do you charge extra for customizations?
No, there is no additional charge for color customizations and you'll only pay for the standard item price.
Do you offer wholesale discount?
Yes, we have a very competitive offering for wholesale. If you are interested in discussing wholesale with us and know more, please email us at email@example.com
Care and materials
How do I care for my candle?
- when lighting for the first time allow the wax to melt to the edge of the vessel.
- allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours in the first use.
- trim your candle wick approximately 1.5cm before each use
- burn for a maximum of 4 hours at a time
- always keep the candle away from children and pets
- extinguish only with the lid or a cover to prevent excess smoke
- to reuse its gorge terrazzo vessel when your candle has completely burnt down, simply pour hot water in the jar, swirl it gently, empty the water in a sink and wipe with a paper towel. It makes for great brushes or pencil holders as well as flowerpots!
How do I care for my terrazzo products?
- clean off any coloured liquids immediately to avoid staining
- products should be handled with care to avoid chips or damage
- avoid contact with harsh chemicals, perfumes and makeup
- wipe with a soft, damp cloth
- do not leave to soak in water
- not dishwasher safe
- not microwave safe
- every two months, apply a small amount of coconut oil with a paper towel, to restore the product's natural shine
Are your products water safe?
All our products are sealed and treated with a water repellant product, making it safe for you to use.
Our Plant pots and Vases receive an additional treatment to extend their life and ensure you can use them with confidence.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Feel free to contact us at any time!